PetSafe Indoor Bark Control Unit – Ultra Sonic
When the Indoor Bark Control is within range of a barking dog, an internal microphone picks up the sound. The unit automatically emits an ultrasonic tone that can be heard by dogs but is silent to humans. Startled by the high-pitched tone, the dog will stop barking. In time it will associate its bark with this unpleasant noise. When the dog stops barking, the ultrasonic tone also stops. It is effective up to 8 metres.
- Automatically deters excessive barking
- No receiver collar required
- Detects barks up to 8 metres away
- Easy to use, no external controls or settings to configure
- Free-standing or can be adhered to door frames, window frames, etc.
- 2 units included for multi-room coverage